Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Avatar Would Trigger Depression And Even Suicide


An story entitled "How to resolve the dumps deserving to live without the planet of Pandora" has posted ashore the website of "Avatar to the Forum" (Avatar-Forum.com). This information has attracted thousands of fans equitable like the movie did. A 17-year-old Swedish flare said:" I discerned Avatar yesterday, this a.m. I woke up, I feel namely the world has convert dark, as whether I all life, I've done and things are creature worked as entire insignificant. I cant find the reason to migrate forward, I live in a dying world." Another fan labeled Mike namely even extra utmost, he said:"After seeing the loveliness of Pandora's planet and living there satisfied beauties, I hope I tin become one member of them, I even surprise if the suicide can let me reborn aboard Pandora planet, if so, I ambition do it." There are remarks wrote along fans:"The maximum frustrating thing is namely we can't do everything, for we are conscious that the planet Pandora exist only in imagination."

The film directed by James Cameron and the making group have created a magnificent and different planet Pandora, where there are nearly 300 meters lofty towering trees, chromatic flowers and grasses as well as mountains which is proficient to float in mid-air. What's more, factories will be shined in the nightfall light as the Garden of Dreams in general. Film realistic 3D effects guide to the crowd on the ground, you can virtually add with the hero riding giant bird soaring in the mountains. A comment from Daily Mail in British, most people will be attracted by the matter-of-fact visual effects the film made. In the "Avatar" lawful website, one fan even shrieked for creating a common tribe.

Dr. Stephen Kunzel from American Psychiatric said: "The virtual world is not a reality, and it will not become a reality. but the" Avatar" approach the pinnacle of visual effects, it uses the best technology to create the virtual world, this makes the real world even fewer faultless." Another psychologist believes that over-indulging in the film will give people a normal life in difficulty. There is no remove life goal in the real world for a lot of fans, they constantly feel lonesome. Avatar has become the window for venting their frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment